Cochabamba, Bolivia Temple

Cochabamba, Bolivia Temple

Monday, September 5, 2016

Bonus

Well, even though the subscription expired, I'll be kind enough to
through in one last letter. However, it will be short in terms of
words. I think I'll mostly send photos and call it good.

In the little that I will write, I will say this: this week has been
really cold. I hope it warms up quickly, because I don't won't to
remember a cold Trinidad for the rest of my life. It is much better
hot. There has also been a lot of rain in the week, a good thing since
Bolivia has been suffering a drought reciently. I think things are
beter now.

Also, a little bit about the missionary work. We will be having one
baptism for sure for my last week as a missionary. We wanted to have
2 more, but the other candidates didn't have their interviews
yesterday, and we're not sure that we can get them done this week. I
guess they'll be for the next Elders that come...

And that's about all that I want to write for this letter. Nothing
much has passed this week, just trying not to be super trunky and get
something done to help in the future.

3 Juan 1:13-14

(13 I had many things to write, but I will not with ink and pen write unto thee:

14 But I trust I shall shortly see thee, and we shall speak face to face. Peace be to thee. Our friends salute thee. Greet the friends by name).

Mucho amor,
Elder Yates
The night when we had 15 baptisms in El Dorado
 Me when it's cold
 One of my companions, E' Quiroga
 My first companion, E' Rios
My first package recieved in the mission field
 One of my companions, E' Guzman
 My last foto with Pdte Zambrano
 Hunting for investigators
 One of my companions, E' Abrego
 My first baptism in Los Pinos
 One of my companions, E' Fleming
 Me in a traditional dance hat, Tincu
 One of my companions, E' Moreno
 My first Carnaval, when we got locked in the house for 4 days
 Not trunky, not trunky...
 Me in a traditional dance hat, Macheteros
 Me and a sloth
 Me and another sloth
 Me and another Elder walking and walking and walking...
 One of my companions, E' Solano, and a flower that only blooms once a year.
 Me exploring in a place I probably shouldn't have gone...
 The alligator that bit me once.
 
 Selfie with Pdte Cabezas!
 One of my companions, E' Fusi

No comments:

Post a Comment