Cochabamba, Bolivia Temple

Cochabamba, Bolivia Temple

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Pictures from service

Elder Yates didn't send any explanations of these pictures, so I will do my best to label them.

I think this is the backyard they were working in

Putting up a covered patio
I'm sure Elder Yates is just taking a break, but has been working hard
And it is done! Look at all that shade...
Elder Yates and another Elder showing off all their hard work

Elder Yates, after a long day with his machetes

Should I be worried about how much he is enjoying those machetes?

The workers at the end of the service project and the family they were helping?

Elder Yates and his companion, Elder Guzman. A bit dirty, but still happy.

I would imagine this is the jungle the headed out to for the service

The truck is filled with the bricks from the wall they destroyed.


No comments:

Post a Comment